First Great Western are offering the chance to win a pair of First Class return tickets to London in celebration of the more frequent train service between Newton Abbot, Torre, Torquay and Paignton.
The improved timetable – which started on Monday 9th December – means that there are now 35 round trips between Newton Abbot and Paignton each weekday. For your chance to win the tickets, enter using the form below (or email your answers to our lead partner DCRP) by midday on Friday 20th December 2013.
Terms and conditions
1. All entries must be received by midday on Friday 20 December 2013.
2. To enter, entrants must fully complete and return their entry form, including the correct answer to the competition question.
3. The prize is two First Class Return First Great Western train tickets, to be used on First Great Western services only.
4. The Free Prize Draw is only open to those who are 18 years or over and who are residents of the UK. Employees and immediate families of First Great Western Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part.
5. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. If, due to circumstances beyond First Great Western’s control, First Great Western are unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Any extra costs incurred are not included within the prize.
7. No liability or responsibility will be accepted for ensuring submitted entries are received by the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership.
8. Neither First Great Western nor the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership will be held responsible for any elements of the prize.
9. First Great Western reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
10. The prize will be won by the entrant whose name is drawn first on the afternoon of 20 December 2013. This draw will be supervised by an independent adjudicator. The winner will be notified by email or telephone no later than 24 December 2013. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership, School of Geography, Plymouth University, Plymouth, PL4 8AA after 17 January 2014.
11. Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership will use its discretion to draw a replacement winner in the event of the prize remaining unclaimed two weeks after notification is sent to the email address provided by the original entrant.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
14. Only one entry is permitted per person.
15. The prize is brought to you by the Devon and Cornwall Rail Partnership, School of Geography, Plymouth University, Plymouth, PL4 8AA and First Great Western Ltd, Milford House, 1 Milford Street, Swindon SN1 1HL. Registered number: 05113733.